Royal Adelaide Hotel is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Royal Adelaide Hotel may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- personal data including your name, contact details, IP and email addresses;
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our website or that you email to us. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website, subscribing to use our services, posting material or requesting any extra services;
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests; and
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- use of the information to improve our products and services;
- promotional emails or provision of marketing literature about our events, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided; and
- to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Unfortunately, the transmission of data via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website. Any transmission of data is at your own risk.
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try and prevent unauthorised access.
All of our employees, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of your personal data, are obliged by law to respect and abide by the confidentiality of our users’ personal data.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to institutions, government departments and authorities or any other organisations except if we are required to do so by law or other regulation. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
The law gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the law. Any access may be subject to a fee up to the maximum as permitted by the Information Commissioner’s Office from time to meet our costs in providing you with the details of the information that we hold about you.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
From time to time, our website may contain external links to and from other websites of our partner networks or other clients and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these external websites may have their own privacy policies and we do not accept responsibility or liability for any of these policies. Please check these policies carefully before submitting any of your personal data.
If you wish to be removed from our our database, please inform us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org